Friday, January 8, 2010

Qualified to be a blogger?

I've thought numerous times about starting a blog, but never felt I was a good enough writer, not witty enough, not interesting enough. Until today. I put on my big girl panties and got courageous. Yep, that's what it was...okay, not really... I just decided I want to document some things from this absolutely crazy, wonderful, busy, chaotic, happy life of ours! And mostly it's only going to be for us to look back at and see what the goings-on were "back then" when we're old & gray :) So, here it is, my first ever blog post.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I am looking forward to reading all about you and your family (more in-depth than on facebook). :)

    I only found this because I was looking for a place that might have the ages of your kids ... and then I saw the link in your "info" section on facebook. Suh-weeeet! I'll be checking in periodically ... just so ya know. ;)

    Mandy H.

    ReplyDelete