I am Tirzah, and my wonderful husband is Chris. We've been married for almost 10 years and have 4 amazing kids; Kyler (8), Ayden (5), Lucas (3), and Zoey (8 mos). I guess I'm "mommy" to our Maltipoo, Sugar, as well. Life is busy, but wonderful. I'm so completely blessed and everyday I feel so grateful to get to stay at home and raise our kiddos. In my free time I like to take pictures :).
Great pics Tirzah! Yeah, blogging regularly takes commitment. I only post about once every few weeks and that is good for me! Life is TOO busy otherwise! But I totally know what you mean. Blogging is our way of just keeping track of where life has and is taking us...
Great pics Tirzah! Yeah, blogging regularly takes commitment. I only post about once every few weeks and that is good for me! Life is TOO busy otherwise! But I totally know what you mean. Blogging is our way of just keeping track of where life has and is taking us...
ReplyDelete